Material: Cowhide Hide Leather. ( Use the Center Part for Strong Lace).
Inside Construction of Whip:
- The Core made with Leather as inner most layer.
- Two Cowhide Leather Bolsters.
- Two Cowhide Leather Braided Bellies of 4 Strands each.
- Cowhide Leather 12 Plaits Braided Overlay.
- Handle is 09 inches long with Steel Rod inside.
- (For More details, please see the pictures for inside construction)
- 30 Inches Long Leather Fall & 7 inches long Nylon cracker (Not Included in the measurement).
- Whip length measures from the base of handle knob to the end of the braiding (not including the wrist loop, fall and Cracker/Popper).
- A real professional whip, fully functional. Well balanced and cracks loud easily.
- THIS IS A HEAVY and LOUD WHIP FULLY HAND MADE AND HAND CRAFTED.
- Check out the photos to really appreciate the craftsmanship that has gone into making this WHIP.
Included in the Packages:
- One extra Leather Fall for free.
- 5 spare Nylon Crackers for free.
- One Leather Whip Holder for free.
- Whip Care Instructions manual pamphlet. (Must read before use)
Style of Inside Construction of whip:
Bullwhip starts with a steel rod for the handle that provides both a solid foundation and weight to balance the whip while a core is an innermost layer inside of the whip. Then consists of two leather braided bellies of 4 strands each and two leather bolsters. The overlay is done in 12 plaits. All the minute details are taken into account to achieve the look and feel of the original whip. Inside Construction of the whip is guaranteed.
1. Leather “Core” (innermost layer), attached with the Steel Rod Handle.
2. Cowhide Leather Braided Belly.
3. Cowhide Leather Bolster Wrapped with a plastic wire.
4. Second Cowhide Leather Braided Belly.
5. Second Cowhide Leather Bolster.
6. Final Cowhide Leather Overlay.
This is a LB’s Whip Brand Picture.
Upon delivery your whip will be quite stiff. Don’t worry as this is normal. As you use your whip it will “break in” as we say, becoming more supple over time and adapt to your style of cracking. Think about it like getting a new pair of leather shoes. They too might be a bit stiff and uncomfortable in the beginning, but as you wear them they’ll loosen up and form perfectly to your foot. Refrain from trying to speed up the breaking in process by bending the whip back and forth and putting large amounts of leather dressing-/conditioner on it. Just use it like you normally would and give the whip some time.
Whips should be used properly and given long service. Physical damage such as hitting on sharp objects, gravel, concrete etc, being jammed in doors or truck tailgates, or chewed by dogs or poddy calves, obviously will destroy a whip quickly.
Using the whip with excessive force, as in seeking the loudest possible crack, will cause early breakage of falls and cracker. The usual and preferred crack is that attained with minimum force. Normal use of these whips should employ very little wrist force.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Real & Genuine Cowhide Leather is used in complete whip.
Cowhide Leather 12 Plaits Braided Overlay.
Inside the Overlay, Two Layers of Cowhide Leather Braided Bellies and Two Layers of Cowhide Leather Bolsters.
Handle is 09 inches long with Steel Rod inside. THIS IS A HEAVY and LOUD WHIP FULLY HAND MADE AND HAND CRAFTED
Whip length is measured from the base of handle knob to the end of the braiding (not including the Fall and Cracker/Popper).